Today, we, Cellardoor in partnership with Bangor Savings Bank’s Buoy Local, are proud to announce the introduction of The Buoy, an engagingly fruity, yet crisp and mouthwatering, blend of Semillon, Riesling, and Chenin blanc.
Your purchase will be helping people in our community as sales of The Buoy will benefit Midcoast Habitat for Humanity and their mission of affordable homes in Knox County.
Beginning this week, The Buoy will be available in our two tasting rooms, on the shelves of select partners’ stores, and on several restaurant wine lists. Wherever you buy The Buoy, $1 per bottle will go to Midcoast Habitat for Humanity.
– Apples Acres Farm, Hiram
– Bintliff’s Restaurant of Ogunquit, Ogunquit
– Bootleggers, Topsham
– Cafe Miranda (matching our $1 for every bottle sold)
– Friendly Discount Beverage, Portland
– Lighthouse Wine and Seafood Market, Manchester
– Lil’ General Store, Sanford
– Lubec Brewing Co., Lubec
– Madden Beverage, Saco
– Maine’s Pantry, Portland
– Marsh River Co Op, Brooks
– Megunticook Market, Camden
– Morning Glory Natural Foods, Brunswick
– Old Port Spirits & Cigars, Portland
– Perkins and Perkins, Ogunquit
– Pineland Farms, New Gloucester
– The Beachmere, Ogunquit
– The Vault, Lewiston
– Tony’s Foodland, Naples
– Vic & Whit’s Sandwich Shop, Saco
We are truly humbled by the positive responses we have received from so many of our wholesale partners who have wholeheartedly agreed to support The Buoy launch. Thank you for believing as we do that this matters.