OPEN SELECT WEEKENDS AND BY REQUEST
March 12 – 14
April 9 – 10
With reservations slots at:
We will do our best to accommodate private reservation requests. Email us email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- The day and time you’d like to visit
- Number of people in your group
Our online reservations team will review your request and reply at their earliest convenience.
Gift cards available. To purchase, please call (207) 763-4478.
A True Winery Experience
When you visit us at our 200-year-old barn in Lincolnville, we invite you to enjoy a $10 wine tasting off the beaten path. While you’re here, browse our gift shop, enjoy a glass of wine and a local cheese plate, all while overlooking the vineyard.
GUIDELINES FOR VISITING
We are re-opening our tasting room according to the State of Maine CDC guidelines for a class A Restaurant and are committed to providing guests the safest experience possible. Thank you for visiting and following the guidelines below.
- Upon arrival, you will be checked in and at this time you will order your choice of wine/beverages and nibbles. We will have provisions for cheese and charcuterie platters that will include cutlery, cutting boards, plates, napkins, etc.
- Regulations require masks to be worn when coming in, ordering, and moving to your table. Once at your table, you are welcome to remove your mask. If you get up to shop, use the restroom, reorder, etc, we ask that you put your masks back on.
- Glasses and pre-set tastings are $10; bottle purchases are at retail prices. Bottle purchases require the purchase of food.
- We are not currently hosting tours of the winery.
- In these unprecedented times, Cellardoor is complying with all State guidelines for operating our business. The health of our guests is a priority. By choosing to visit Cellardoor, you and other guests voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure to COVID19 in social situations.
Complimentary Food and Wine Pairings
We typically offer complimentary food and wine pairings with some of our favorite local vendors on Sundays, 12-3 PM from May through October. These pairings are currently on hiatus.
Dinners, Classes, and Special Events
We host several events throughout the year, including, but not limited to, dinners, cooking classes, and parties in the vineyard. View all upcoming Lincolnville Events. Due to current gathering restrictions, events are on hold.
Private Events and Reservations
Our farmhouse offers a lovely setting for private events that can be personalized to accommodate your group. To learn more about hosting an event at Cellardoor, please call (207) 763-4478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today, our five-and-a-half-acre estate vineyard, planted with cold-hardy hybrids developed to overcome the challenges of Maine’s climate, has reached maturity. Our first harvest of grapes in 2012 became our inaugural estate-grown wine. We recently released our 2013 estate vintages, Vendange and Blanc de Blancs; both produced using Traditional Method bottle fermentation.
Ask about our self-guided tours of the vineyard!
State of the Art Winery
Every bottle that dons our historic hobo symbol is produced in our state-of-the-art winemaking facility in Lincolnville, Maine. From sorting to bottling, our winery team works onsite to create wines that are both distinctly Maine-made and uniquely American.
Cellardoor wines are served and sold in our tasting rooms, distributed in wine shops, and served in restaurants throughout Maine.
Due to Covid-19 we are not currently offering tours.
CLOSED for the SEASON
Tastings, curbside pickup, and shopping available by request. For more info, see above.