Rich and lush flavors of pear, lemon, lime, and a mineral acidity that balances out the fruit.
BLEND: 100% Riesling
Den Hoed Vineyard – Yakima AVA, WA
WINEMAKER NOTES: The 2017 vintage was nearly perfect – it started out cool, warmed up in the middle for great ripening, then cooled off again around harvest time. After hand picking, the grapes were pressed at low pressure to avoid harsh phenolics. Careful to keep oxygen exposure to a minimum, we fermented and aged the wine in 100% stainless steel, result- ing in a nice, aromatic, and fresh style Riesling. Leaving just a touch of residual sugar we tamed the wine’s wild acid for perfect balance.
- Platinum – 2019 Winepress Northwest Platinum Awards
- Best in Class – 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Gold – 2019 Critic’s Challenge – 93 Points
- Gold – 2019 San Francisco International Wine Competition – 89 Points
- Gold – 2019 Cascadia Wine Competition
- Duck confit
- Carne Asada Tacos
- Bun Cha