Our Chardonnay’s rich mouthfeel is complemented by notes of grilled pineapple, lemon meringue and crushed vanilla bean.
BLEND: 100% Chardonnay
Pace Vineyard, Yakima Valley AVA, Washington
WINEMAKER NOTES: The 2015 vintage in Washington state was the warmest to date. While such intense heat provided great ripeness, Washington’s famed diurnal flux left much higher acidity than would be expected in such a hot vintage. Given how ripe these grapes were, we chose to ferment and age this wine in mostly new and 1-year French oak barrels. After a partial malolactic fermentation, we stirred the lees for three months for added creaminess.
- Silver – 2018 Vinalies Internationales Paris
- Silver – 2018 San Francisco Chronicle
- Silver – 2017 Jefferson Cup Invitational
- Silver – 2017 Indy International Wine Competition
- Grilled lobster with butter sauce
- Roasted chicken
- Soft cheddar cheeses