Blanc de Blancs

This Brut Nature style sparkling wine is delicate on the palate with a hint stone fruit.

YEAR: 2018

100% L’Acadie Blanc

100% Cellardoor Estate Vineyard, Lincolnville, ME

SWEETNESS DESIGNATION: Brute Nature (Zero Dosage)

ABV: 11.7%

WINEMAKER NOTES: Throughout the summer and early fall, the 2018 growing season was hot and humid. These hot conditions lead to an early harvest and much lower acid than we are accustomed to in Maine. For this reason, we omitted Malolactic fermentation from our winemaking regime this vintage. We aged 17% of the base wine sur lie in neutral French barrels, stirring the lees weekly for 3 months – the other 83% was aged in stainless steel tanks on the fine lees. We bottled the base wine July 9, 2019 with yeast and sugar for a traditional method secondary fermentation where it rested on the lees for 43 months before disgorging and corking with zero dosage. The extended lees contact in bottle allows for more pronounced and complex flavors, enhanced mouthfeel, and fine bubbles.

SPECIAL NOTE: Due to the naturally high levels of calcium in our soils, our estate grapes are also high in calcium. This can cause calcium tartrate crystals to form in the bottle. These crystals are just calcium falling out of solution over time and will cause no harm or flavor change.


  • Brie with toasted baguette
  • Potato Chips
  • Oysters

$32.00 bottle / $250.00 case

Live your life. Be who you are. Drink good wine along the way.