Lush mouthfeel with integrated oak, toasted vanilla, cherry, and cola.
24% Cabernet Sauvignon
Merlot – Les Collines Vineyard – Walla Walla Valley AVA, WA
Cabernet Sauvignon – Gilbert Vineyards – Horse Heaven Hills AVA, WA
WINEMAKER NOTES: While the Horse Heavens Hills and most of eastern Washington experienced one of the warmest vintages to date with no rain and unrelenting heat, the 2014 vintage in Walla Walla enjoyed a mild cooling trend in mid-August. This brief reprieve, coupled with modest fall temperatures, allowed for even ripening and acid retention. Our Merlot from Walla Walla was harvested at the end of September with perfect sugar, bold color development, and strong acids. We aged the wine in 100% new American oak barrels that were custom toasted for our winery to provide elegant tannins and showcase dark and toasty cocoa aromas. For an added layer, we blended in our ripe, vibrant, and structured Horse Heavens Hills Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Platinum – 2019 Winepress Northwest Platinum Awards
- Gold – 2019 Cascadia Wine Competition
- Gold – 2018 Global Wine Awards (91 Points)
- Gold – 2018 Jefferson Cup Invitational Wine Competition
- Mediterranean lamb
- Grilled wagyu beef with blue cheese butter
- Herb roasted chicken
- Cheese: Gouda, Havarti, and Monterey Jack