Crafted in the New World style, our Merlot is dark, powerful, and richly concentrated.
20% Petite Sirah
Merlot – Red Mountain AVA, WA
Merlot – Boushey Vineyard – Yakima Valley AVA, WA
Petite Sirah – Bartolucci Vineyard – Red Hills Lake County, CA
WINEMAKER NOTES: The 2017 vintage in Washington state was marked by a significant cooling trend in late September that lasted for the remainder of harvest. The delay in ripening provided the luxury of extended hang time and prompted both gradual and even ripening. While our Red Mountain and Yakima Merlot were harvested nearly a month apart, both obtained peak ripeness. With the addition of our robust Lake County Petite Sirah for structure and backbone, this is not a Merlot for the faint of heart.
- Platinum – 2020 Wine Press Northwest
- Double Gold – 2021 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Gold – 2020 Cascadia Wine Competition
- Gold – 2020 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Mediterranean lamb
- Grilled wagyu beef with blue cheese butter
- Herb roasted chicken
- Cheese: Gouda, Havarti, and Monterey Jack