News & Events
Aside from our daily wine tastings here at the Winery, we also hold various events and classes throughout the year. From cooking classes with local chefs and aroma and pairing classes to winemaker dinners and live music and dancing, we have something to suit every palate and every plate. If you are interested in hosting an event here at the winery, please visit our 2014 Special Events Offering page.
From elegant evenings with live music down in the vineyard to special winemaker dinners with guest chefs in the Farmhouse, we love inviting our guests into our space to have fun and create special memories. Live your life. Be who you are. Drink good wine along the way.
Throughout the year, we offer various cooking classes for those who want to inspire their inner chef or who just want to have a little fun in the kitchen, and Pairings 101 classes for those who want to dive deep into the science behind food and wine pairings. We also offer various winemaking classes to take you through the various steps of home winemaking, from fermentation to bottling processes.
Sunday Food & Wine Pairings
Every Sunday from mid-May through late-October, we invite you into to our beautifully renovated Farmhouse to treat yourself to a complimentary food and wine pairing with our Cellardoor staff and some very culinary guests. These pairings are complimentary and run from 12-3 PM (no reservations needed). 2013 was an amazing year and we’re excited for this delicious lineup of pairings for 2014. We hope you will join us!
- May 11: Bixby Bar
- May 18: Black Dinah Chocolatiers
- May 25: Cellardoor at Home
- June 1: Cooking with an Asian Accent
- June 8: Eat More Cheese
- June 15: Grill Day featuring Teeny Tiny Spice Company
- June 22: Cellardoor at Home
- June 29: State of Maine Cheese Company
- July 6: Hot dogs and Mustards
- July 13: Bixby Bar
- July 20: Eat More Cheese
- July 27: Cellardoor at Home
- August 3: Flavored Butters
- August 10: Bixby Bar
- August 17: Eat More Cheese
- August 24: Cellardoor at Home
- August 31: Gluten-Free 101
- September 7: LAUGH Loud SMILE Big cupcakes
- September 14: State of Maine Cheese Company
- September 21: Cellardoor at Home
- September 28: No Pairing – Wine Extravaganza Weekend
- October 5: No Pairing – VinFest Weekend
- October 12: Black Dinah Chocolatiers
- October 19: Root to Stalk Cooking
- October 26: Cellardoor at Home
Cellardoor On The Road
Can’t make it out to our Lincolnville or Rockport location? We’re bringing our wines on the road and teaming up with some of our favorite partners all over the state of Maine. Keep checking back to see when new tastings, pairings and wine dinners will be happening in your area!
A Note on Cancelling Reservations | We understand that life happens and reservations need to be cancelled. If you are unable to attend an event that you have signed up for, please give us a call at (207) 763-4478 and one of our team members will work with you to process a full refund. However, due to food and staffing costs, we are unable to issue refunds for cancelled reservations after 12 noon the day before the event. We hope you understand and we look forward to your visit at Cellardoor Winery!